Week 7
I noticed second graders became better in language but the teacher is still using Turkish unnecessarily.
Week 8
I made a teaching with my peer and I think it went well. We reached our goals and great teaching environment
Week 11
I made my last teaching and I think it was really bad. I could not manage the class well and give clear instrcutions.
Week 12
It was the last week of my teaching and I had different feelings in that day.
I noticed second graders became better in language but the teacher is still using Turkish unnecessarily.
Week 8
I made a teaching with my peer and I think it went well. We reached our goals and great teaching environment
Week 11
I made my last teaching and I think it was really bad. I could not manage the class well and give clear instrcutions.
Week 12
It was the last week of my teaching and I had different feelings in that day.
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder