This week I made my first official teaching and my university teacher came and made observation. Actually, I am accustomed to making teachings and being observed by our teachers. However, I was really nervous before that theaching because there was a camera involved and there were two teachers making their observations. My aim for the teaching was making the students talk in the class and I believe I achieved that. My first and second activities were nice and I felt in control yet the last activity made me nervous again. The students were really nice throughout the teaching but in the last activity they were not so patient and this situation led some problems. I did not know what to do and eventually when the teaching was over one of the students wanted to talk and I allowed him to talk. He told something in Turkish and I could not remember the English of the word it was really a breakdown for me. My teaching would be really good without this error.
Bu haftada da sıra dışı bir olay yaşanmadı. 2. sınıf öğretmeninin Türkçe kullanımı azaldı fakat bence hala fazla düzeyde Türkçe kullanımı vardı. Umarım durum daha da iyiye gider.
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder